Stripe Payments is a powerful and popular Payment Gateway offering a wide range of features and payment methods. It's simple to setup and was engineered to let you start accepting payments in less than 10 minutes. Stripe is a US technology company operating in over 25 countries, that allows both private individuals and businesses to accept payments over the Internet. Stripe is the best way to accept payments online and in mobile apps. Stripe handle billions of dollars every year for forward-thinking businesses around the world.
This extension will enable you to securly accept Credit / Debit Card Payments, BitCoin, AliPay and Apple Pay as payment method options on your website. You can easily configure each method from your magento admin and if enabled will be displayed in the payment method section on your checkout. Start taking PCI Compliant payments direct on your Magento 2 Website using the Stripe Payment Gateway Extension. Accept Credit / Debit Card Payments, BitCoin, AliPay and Apple Pay all within one extension.
The Apple Pay payment method will also allow you to add Quick Pay to your product page or cart page allowing the customer to checkout within a few clicks using there Apple ID.
This extension will work with the default Magento 2 checkout and should also work with any other One Step Checkout Extension.
Stripe charges on a percentage-based fee each time you accept a credit or debit card payment, for full pricing details please see here. You will need a Stripe Account, please click here to sign up to Stripe
Stripe achieve PCI-DSS compliance for your payments by implementing Stripe’s client-side tokenization in Stripe Elements. No sensitive data hits your servers, so it’s more secure and saves you work, time and money. When using our extension you know you will always be safe and secure.
- Fully PCI Compliant - You only need an SSL Certificate
- Uses the Latest Stripe V3 API
- Integrated using Stripe Elements, so card details is never posted through your server
- Accept any currency Stripe supports
- Accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, Discover and Diner's Club
- The ability to set payments to be Authorized and Captured or just Authorize so you can capture the amount later within the order screen
- Automatically selects the Credit Card Type while you're typing the card number using a nice visual effect
- Validates the CC number and the CCV number for each CC type
- Allow customers to save Credit Cards for future purchases, only card tokens are stored in your Magento Database and is fully PCI Compliant
- Accept Credit Cards when placing an order in the admin
- You can set one or more failed payment email addresses, so that when a customer receives an error it will automatically send an email to the specified addresses with the customer's details and basket contents as well as the payment error message. The email template that is sent can also be customised in the transactional emails section. This is uses the default checkout failed email.
- Works with Credit Memo function so refunds the customer automatically when a Credit Memo is created
- Partial Refunds on Credit Memo's are also supported
- Works with Magento Multi-store Setup, different keys may be used for different stores
- Increase Conversions by making it easier for your customers to checkout and pay successfully